- Responsible for running divisions during the winter and summer seasons
- Work with the Board to determine best divisional age specific alignment based on registration numbers.
- Once assigned a division, contact prospective coaches.
- Be prepared to run your division’s player evaluation day
o Make sure coaches are present
o Have sorted player list ready for coaches
o Run players through the paces
o Keep track of what players are in attendance
o Assist with other divisional evals
- Run division draft
o Determine time and location to hold draft
o Print and follow HYBL draft rules
o Document every team rosters
- Prepare for season once teams are established
o Put team rosters on the HYBL Website
o Create practice/game schedule and publish to website
o Set up and run end-of-season tournament
- Set a good example for your coaches, emphasize good sportsmanship
- Handle any player/coach/parent issues that may come up during the season
- Attend HYBL Board meetings and participate in decision making process.
- Participate in Board initiated committees as needed.
HYBL Director of Procurement
- Responsible for team jerseys
- Obtaining proposals for pricing for uniforms each season
- Coordinate with division directors to obtains specific orders from each division
- Process jersey orders with vendor, work to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Distribute jerseys to division directors
- Obtain special order jerseys as needed (odd sizes, missing jerseys, etc.)
- Ensure payments are made and received for all purchases
- Purchase and distribute additional items such as score books, basketballs, etc.
- Purchase and distribute end of season medals/awards as directed by HYBL Board
- Assist as needed on player evaluation day
- Option to also serve as Division Director